*Has your contact information changed? Don’t miss important news about your benefits. Please update your contact info online now! If you’re a HUSKY A, B or D member, go to www.accesshealth.ct.com and sign in to your Access Health CT User Account. If you’re a HUSKY C member, SNAP or cash assistance client, go to www.connect.ct.gov or www.mydss.ct.gov and sign in to your DSS MyAccount.

*24/7 access to DSS: You can apply for & renew services online through our ConneCT portal (www.connect.ct.gov). Get case/benefit status, view notices, report changes, download budget sheets, upload & send documents & more! Our 24/7 Client Information Line gives you access to many service & eligibility needs (1-855-626-6632). And check out MyDSS--our new mobile-friendly app--access your account anywhere, anytime, on any device (www.ct.gov/mydss).

Low Income Household Water Assistance Program Coming to CT

How To Apply

Connecticut Low Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP) 

Eligible households can begin submitting applications now.

If you get benefits from the Connecticut Energy Assistance Program, SNAP, TFA, SSI, State Supplement, or Refugee Cash, then you likely meet the income requirements to qualify for water assistance. 

Applicants will apply for benefits at their region Community Action Agency directly or online using the Joint Energy-Water Assistance Application linked below.

Completed applications must include a copy of your current water/wastewater bill. The bill must be in the name of a household adult or emancipated minor.  Submit your application to your regional Community Action Agency for processing.

CT Energy and Water Assistance Application W-1104

Solicitud De Asistencia Para Energía Y Agua W-1104

CT Energy-Water Assistance Applicant’s Rights W-1102

Aviso De Derechos Del Solicitante Y Disponibilidad De Servicios W-1102