*For information & questions about your abortion rights in CT, call the CT Abortion Rights Information Line at 866-CTCHOICE.

*Did you know? HUSKY A/D/C & SNAP members can get $30/month internet discount & more through Affordable Connectivity Program.

*Don’t miss important news about your benefits: Update your contact info online now! For HUSKY A/B/D: www.accesshealth.ct.com for your Access Health CT User Account. For HUSKY C, SNAP or cash aid: www.connect.ct.gov or www.mydss.ct.gov for your DSS MyAccount.

*24/7 access to DSS: Apply & renew services at www.connect.ct.gov, plus get benefit status, notices, report changes, upload/send documents & more! Client Information Line: 1-855-626-6632. With MyDSS, our mobile-friendly app, access your account on any device (www.ct.gov/mydss).

Low Income Household Water Assistance Program Coming to CT


Connecticut Low Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP) 

  • Income eligibility is aligned to the Connecticut Energy Assistance Program (CEAP).
  • Residential Households with income at or below the 60% State Median Income (SMI) are eligible.
  • Household Size– includes homeowners and renters that pay separately for household water and wastewater.

    Household Size









    Annual Income









  • If you get benefits from the Connecticut Energy Assistance Program (CEAP), Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP), Temporary Family Assistance (TFA), Social Security Income (SSI), State Supplement, State Administered General Assistance (SAGA) or Refugee Cash Assistance then you will likely meet income requirements
  • The eligible residential household must have a water bill in their name from their household water or wastewater service provider.
Eligible households can begin submitting applications now.