NOTICE: If you're enrolled in SNAP, you can now take care of your 'periodic report form' online! Check out

Search Department of Social Services Filtered Topic Search

Continuing Care Facility Reimbursement

1 of 1 Results

  • Continuing Care Facility Reimbursement

    Continuing Care Facility (CCF) are required to register with the Department of Social Service by filing required disclosure documents. The Disclosure Statement provides residents the necessary information regarding the nature of the program, financial considerations, rights and privileges under the Residency Agreement.

    Last Updated: