COVID-19: Get the latest updates on COVID-19 at ct.gov/coronavirus. Find a vaccination site near you at ct.gov/covidvaccine.
**Bulletin--the DSS Bridgeport Field Office will re-open Tuesday, September 21, after maintenance/repair issues.
**DSS Field Offices are now open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
**DSS Field Offices and our staffed telephone Benefits Center (1-855-6-CONNECT or 1-855-626-6632) are closed on Wednesdays to allow our staff time to process applications, renewals and related work.
**24/7 access: Customers can access benefit and application information, at
www.connect.ct.gov and www.ct.gov/dss/apply;
or our automated Client Information Line at 1-855-6-CONNECT (1-855-626-6632). More about 24/7 access options at www.ct.gov/dss/fieldoffices.
• Support Enforcement Services Opens in a new window Opens in a new window
• Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement Opens in a new window Opens in a new window
• Connecticut's Office of the Attorney General - Child Support
• Connecticut Centralized Child Support Processing Center Opens in a new window Opens in a new window
• Child Support Office Locations
• The John S. Martinez Fatherhood Initiative of Connecticut Opens in a new window Opens in a new window