What is myconneCT? myconneCT is the new Connecticut Department of Revenue Services’ (DRS) online portal to file tax returns, make payments, and view your filing history. myconneCT is one part of a multi-year, multi-phase information technology (IT) modernization initiative.
Need to Create a myconneCT Username?
Businesses and Bulk Filers will now use myconneCT to file, pay, and manage the following tax types:
Haven't created your myconneCT username yet? What can you do to prepare?
- Obtain your Connecticut Registration Number, legal business name, and PIN from TSC. You will use your PIN to authenticate access when creating your myconneCT Username.
- Visit the Tutorials page and watch the Creating a myconneCT Username tutorial.
- If you currently use a debit block, please provide your bank with the new code for myconneCT: T061380598 (for more information, click here).
More about the myconneCT launch:
Only the above tax types are impacted at this time. If you do not file or pay any of the tax types listed above, you are not impacted at this time, and should continue using your current method of filing.
If you file both Phase 1 tax types and non‑Phase 1 tax types (e.g. Corporate Income Tax), you will be required to use myconneCT for Phase 1 tax types and should continue to use your current method of filing for non-Phase 1 tax types.
- Balances displayed in myconneCT only represent the balances for Phase 1 tax types (listed above).
- Separate bills for Phase 1 and non-Phase 1 tax types will be issued. Together, these will provide the taxpayer with a “full picture” of their financial status with the agency.
Estimated assessments will occur on all delinquent returns that are available in myconneCT.
- Estimated assessments will be processed based on the best available information including, but not limited to: previous filing history, tax type, filing frequency, and your industry classification.
- If you receive an estimated assessment, do not send in payment for the estimated tax due. File your return and pay the actual tax due amount, if any, by the protest expiration date.
What improvements can you expect from myconneCT:
Stay Tuned! We will continue to add updates as they become available!