The Connecticut Epidemiologist Newsletter
All Newsletters are in PDF format.
The Connecticut Department of Public Health has produced the Connecticut Epidemiologist Newsletter since 1982, and has electronically published it since 1998. The newsletter provides public health officials, healthcare practitioners, and others with information on Connecticut's public health surveillance activities and acute disease outbreak investigations.
Issues for the current year can be found below. To review past issues, please click here.
Volume 39 - 2019
Vol. 39, No. 2 June
- Norovirus Outbreaks at a Food Service Establishment, Connecticut 2018-2019
- Investigation of a Norovirus Outbreak at a Summer Camp, Connecticut, 2018
Vol. 39, No. 1 January
- Reportable Diseases, Emergency Illnesses and Health Conditions, and Reportable Laboratory Findings - Changes for 2019
- List of Reportable Diseases, Emergency Illnesses and Health Conditions - 2019
- List of Reportable Laboratory Findings - 2019
- Persons Required to Report Reportable Diseases, Emergency Illnesses and Health Conditions, and Reportable Laboratory Findings
To contact the Epidemiology and Emerging Infections Program, please call 860-509-7994.