Visit the DEEP Store to see publications currently available for purchase.
- Fieldtrip Guidebooks
- Moodus Connecticut Borehole Research Project: The Magnitude and Orientation of Tectonic Stress in Southern New England (Volume EP 86-46, aka EP86-42, 1988).
- Trap Rock Ridges of Connecticut Natural History & Land Use. Published in cooperation with The Connecticut College Arboretum (as Bulletin 41), CGNHS Special Publications 3. At the DEEP Store.
- Bedrock Geology of the Hartford South Quadrangle.
- Hydrocarbon Potential of the Hartford Basin Fact Sheet
- Dinosaur Track Catalog: This catalog includes more than 165 tracks, excavated during geological monitoring activities of State construction projects in Rocky Hill. Tracks are to be used for educational purposes, and may be available on loan to schools, public facilities, and museums. The catalog includes information on the size and approximate weight of track slabs. Contact the State Geological Survey to make arrangements for viewing the collection.
- Historical Biennial Reports of the Commissioners of the State Geological and Natural History Survey.
- GIS Data and Imagery
- Connecticut Environmental Conditions Online (CTECO)
- Radon Potential Mapping
- Surficial Aquifer Potential Map
Content last updated June 2, 2020