Licensing Forms for Flat Glass and Automotive Glass Work
- What license type do I need? Review the scope of work for available license types to determine what best covers the services you intend to provide.
- Every individual applicant must take an exam(s) – Please note: Separate fees will be due to the exam vendor at time of exam registration.
- Connecticut does not have reciprocal agreements with any other jurisdiction.
- Only individuals can apply, company applications are not accepted.
- The Department does not pre-approve or review applications before submission.
- Application fee for contractor is $150.00 (Non-Refundable).
- Application fee for journeyperson is $90.00 (Non-Refundable).
All glass work licenses expire annually on August 31st. Renewal Fee: Contractor $150.00; Journeyperson $120.00
- Glaziers and Glass Work License Types and Scope of Work
- Automotive Glass -- Information for Dealers, Repairers, Salvage Vehicles
- Automotive Glass Work and Flat Glass Work Examining Board