COVID-19 Housing/Eviction Resources
NEW! Unite CT: Emergency Rental Assistance for Connecticut’s Economy Acting through the Department of Housing (DOH), the State of Connecticut is developing the UniteCT Program. This $235million program will provide rental and utility payment assistance to qualified Connecticut households financially impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Applications for the public opened on Monday, March 15th.
- Call 2-1-1 (or visit: www.211ct.org)
- Connecticut Department of Housing (DOH)
- Temporary Mortgage Assistance Program (TMAP) flyer
- Temporary Rental Housing Assistance Program
- Connecticut Housing Finance Authority (CHFA)
- Coronavirus and Homelessness Resource Guide
- CTLawHelp.org (Rent and Evictions during COVID-19)
- DCF Supportive Housing for Families (Only for DCF-involved families with open cases)
- DOH/CTHFA Launch Web Portal to Support COVID-19 Temporary Housing Assistance Program
- Do you need help paying your rent due to COVID-19? The CT Fair Housing authority may be able to help!
- Eviction Assistance
- Fair Housing Protections & the COVID-19 Fact Sheet and Updates (email@example.com)
- Governor Lamont Announces Assistance: FOR RENTERS / HOMEOWNERS
- Homeowners and Renters
Homeownership/Single-Family Questions: Email: SFAMinquiry@chfa.org
- Homeownership/Multi-Family Questions: E-mail: MFAMinquiry@chfa.org
- Homeless Prevention Program flyers. Program is accessed by calling 211 and offers eviction prevention, rental assistance and security deposits.
- Resources for Advocates and Providers During COVID-19
- Avoiding Foreclosure (HUD)
- NEW! Behind on your rent and worried about eviction? (FTC)
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development