COVID-19 Housing/Eviction Resources
NEW! Governor Lamont's Extension of the Eviction Moratorium until Feb. 9th 2021.
- Eviction Moratorium is extended to those renters who are facing eviction due to non-payment of rent.
- Housing Court Clerk offices continue to remain open and Evictions may be filed and but not acted upon at this time. Tenants should not ignore any notices they receive and must file a response.
- Landlords can process Evictions if there are other reasons besides non-payment of rent such as tenant being a disruptive, a nuisance or other serious lease violations.
- Call 2-1-1 (or visit: www.211ct.org)
- Connecticut Department of Housing (DOH)
- Temporary Mortgage Assistance Program (TMAP) flyer
- Temporary Rental Housing Assistance Program
- Connecticut Housing Finance Authority (CHFA)
- Coronavirus and Homelessness Resource Guide
- CTLawHelp.org (Rent and Evictions during COVID-19)
- DCF Supportive Housing for Families (Only for DCF-involved families with open cases)
- DOH/CTHFA Launch Web Portal to Support COVID-19 Temporary Housing Assistance Program
- Do you need help paying your rent due to COVID-19? The CT Fair Housing authority may be able to help!
- Eviction Assistance
- Fair Housing Protections & the COVID-19 Fact Sheet and Updates (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Governor Lamont Announces Assistance: FOR RENTERS / HOMEOWNERS
- Homeowners and Renters
Homeownership/Single-Family Questions: Email: SFAMinquiry@chfa.org
- Homeownership/Multi-Family Questions: E-mail: MFAMinquiry@chfa.org
- NEW! Homeless Prevention Program flyers. Program is accessed by calling 211 and offers eviction prevention, rental assistance and security deposits.
- Resources for Advocates and Providers During COVID-19