Most Popular Links
- ABOUT DCF (Links to webpages on this site)
- CONTACT US - Addresses and Phone Numbers (of DCF Facilities / Offices / Regions)
- LEGAL - DCF Best Practice Guides / Forms / Policies / Regulations / Substantiations
- Ombudsman Office (General Complaints and Inquiries)
- Provider Information Exchange (PIE)
- Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect
- What Every Parent Should Know...
News and Press
- 10/16/2018 We All Have Love to Give: A Discussion about LGBTQ Fostering and Adopting
- 10/1/2018 Every Child Deserves a Family Campaign Launched to Promote Best Interests of All Children in Foster and Adoption Systems
- 9/29/2018 We ALL have love to Give!
- 9/15/2018 Dads Matter Too! Community Awareness Day and 5K
- 9/9/2018 Connecticut Family Day
Commissioner Joette Katz
All children in our care and custody healthy, safe, smart and strong… It is a vision that both is eloquent in its simplicity and enormously complex to achieve. It is, however, achievable over time. Not by the Connecticut Department of Children and Families acting on its own, but acting in partnership with families who seek or need assistance, with the communities in which they reside, with our state agency partners and the advocates whose insights continue to be invaluable.