DOING BUSINESS IN CONNECTICUT
Let us connect you to the resources you need to build your business in Connecticut.
The support you need for the future you want.
Connecticut provides a conducive environment for growth across a diverse array of businesses. From emerging entrepreneurs to Fortune 500 companies, we welcome all sizes of organizations across all types of industries, with businesses in advanced manufacturing, bioscience and insurance doing exceptionally well here. To explore the support Connecticut offers that may be most appropriate for your organization, select your industry sector OR your business size/type OR your specific objective below.
Explore Support by Industry Sector
From advanced manufacturing to bioscience, technology to tourism, search for industry-focused resources including financial assistance, tax incentives and technical expertise.
Explore Support by Business Size/Type
Whether you’re an entrepreneur looking to start a business or a commercial developer seeking to expand a footprint, find a wide range of programs to support your growth.
Explore Support by Objective
News and Press
- 7/29/2020 Governor Lamont Announces Launch of Business.CT.gov
- 1/20/2020 Connecticut Launches New Innovation Hub Map of Accelerators, Incubators, Maker Spaces and Coworking Sites
- 10/29/2019 Governor Lamont Forms Council to Ensure Businesses Have Access to the Best Trained Workers in the Country
- 10/21/2019 Governor Lamont Names Colin Cooper as Connecticut's First Chief Manufacturing Officer
- 6/20/2019 Amazon Will Soon Hire 1,800 Full-Time Employees at New Fulfillment Center in North Haven
- 5/02/2019 Governor Lamont Announces Major Development Plan That Will Establish New London as a Central Hub of the Offshore Wind Industry
- 2/01/2019 Gov. Lamont Announces New Construct for State's Aggressive Economic Development Strategy