How do I make sure my score is reported correctly?

Read time: 6 minutes

Making sure your assessment scores are reported to the Connecticut State Department of Education

When registering for any test, you must provide your social security number to ensure your scores are reported correctly to the Connecticut State Department of Education.

Candidates who have taken a test outside of Connecticut should request that the testing agency send a score report to the CSDE.

For Praxis tests, the Educational Testing Service (ETS) recipient code is R7050. ETS codes are identifying numbers that help your exam scores get to the right department.


General Information Assessments