How to Apply for Services


General Application for food, cash and certain health/medical coverage:

Households and individuals who wish to apply for SNAP (Food Stamps), Medicaid for the Aged/Blind/Disabled (HUSKY C), Medicaid for Employees with Disabilities (MED-Connect), and/or cash assistance can apply on line, please visit Opens in a new window Opens in a new window Opens in a new window, under ‘Apply for Benefits.’

Please click on the ‘How To’ link above for more application guidance on DSS services, including health coverage for children, parents and adults without dependent children (HUSKY A, B and D).