The $100 backer application fee is due to be paid by the cannabis establishment (not the individual) when applying for the provisional license. As part of the provisional license application, the establishment will have to approve the relationship with the backer and submit the $100 backer application fee for each backer with an approved relationship. The backer application fee is non-refundable; please review the relationships carefully.
- Application and Licensing Fees
- License Application Information
- The Lottery Process
- Licensing Frequently Asked Questions
- Adult-Use Cannabis Licensing Program
- Are cannabis establishments required to be located a certain distance from any other buildings or businesses, including more than 1,500 feet from a school?
- Are the lottery and license application fees refundable?
- Are there limits to the number of Equity Joint Ventures a producer or dispensary facility can partner with?
- Can a business entity be a Backer of a cannabis establishment?