Page 22 of 33
- 5/7/2014 Gov. Malloy: Five More Schools Join Commissioner's Network
- 5/6/2014 Gov. Malloy, LT. Gov. Wyman, CMSR. Pryor Recognize National Teacher Appreciation Week
- 4/24/2014 Council Approves Changes to New Educator Evaluation and Support System
- 4/22/2014 Connecticut Schools Awarded National Green Ribbon School Distinction
- 4/17/2014 State Department of Education Seeking Applications For Summer Meal Sponsors
- 4/16/2014 97 Teachers Selected for 'Connecticut Dream Team'
- 4/4/2014 Gov. Malloy Announces Collaboration with IBM to Launch State's First P-Tech Model School in Norwalk
- 4/2/2014 State Board Approves Winchester School Finance Agreement
- 4/2/2014 State Board of Education Approves 4 New Charter Schools
- 3/14/2014 Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium Shifts First Day of Field Test
- 3/11/2014 Gov. Malloy Seeks Input of Teachers, Parents, and Administrators on Common Core
- 2/26/2014 State Seeks 100 Educators for 'Connecticut dream Team'
- 2/19/2014 Regional School Choice Fair for Grades 6-12 Saturday, February 22, 2014
- 2/11/2014 Connecticut Students Stand Out Among Peers in Advanced Placement National Report
- 2/7/2014 Dr. Nivea Torres Named Superintendent of Connecticut High School System