APSEP Reporting Information
- APSEP's will report data directly in TCS as was the process in 2019-2020.
- To obtain a username and password see your Security Manager to be assigned the TCS LEA User role.
- See the Course Codes section below for 2020-2021 course code information.
- Several improvements to the system are in the works. Additional information is forthcoming.
- Training will be offered in the upcoming months.
- TCS User Guide for APSEP's - This document outlines the fields collected and includes screen shots of the upload process.
- TCS Template - The fields are the same and in the same order as last year.
- SCED Codes - For the 2020-2021 school year SCED Version 7.0 file will be used.
- Additional Codes - This document lists new SCED 8.0 Codes that are also valid in the 2020-2021 collection year.
- Code Map - This document lists all of the codes that were previously accepted by TCS and maps them to the appropriate SCED Codes.
- Commonly Used Elementary & Middle School Codes - This document lists codes that can be used to report students in PK- 6.
- Course Code Structure - This document outlines the various parts of the 12 character Course Code