PURA oversees the offering of cable television and/or video services by community antenna television (CATV) companies and certified competitive video service providers, respectively. PURA also supervises the funding for community advisory councils and the funding for and provision of community access programming.
Conn. Gen. Stat. Section 16-331ii requires the transfer of PEGPETIA funds to the General Fund on or before June 30, 2021; therefore, PURA will assess the availability and timeline of funding for PEGPETIA grants in the second half of 2021.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Cable and Video Service Providers in Connecticut (Franchise List)
- Cable and Video Service Provider Map (Franchise Map)
- Franchise Terms
- Channel line-up and Rate Comparisons
- Public Access Channels and Studios
- Advisory Councils
- Filings in CATV Dockets
- Public Educational and Governmental Programming and Education Technology Investment Account (PEGPETIA) Grant Program
|Content Last Updated September 2021|