Page 3 of 12
- 7/28/2022 Governor Lamont Announces Connecticut Expands Maternal Health Coverage Through HUSKY from 60 Days to Twelve Months After Pregnancy
- 7/26/2022 Notice of Intent to Renew and Amend the Autism Waiver
- 7/5/2022 Report on Connecticut Nursing Home Rebalancing & Efficiency Plans
- 7/1/2022 Non-Emergency Medical Transportation - Notice of Legal Settlement
- 6/24/2022 Statements from the Commissioners of Public Health and Social Services on Today's SCOTUS Ruling Overturning Roe v. Wade
- 6/8/2022 Testimony before the U.S. House Agriculture Committee Subcommittee on Nutrition, Oversight, and Department Operations by Daniel R. Giacomi, SNAP Program Administration Manager: A 2022 Review of the Farm Bill: Stakeholder Perspectives on SNAP
- 4/29/2022 Governor Lamont Announces New Online Application Available for Heating and Water Assistance, Deadline Extended for 2021-2022 Season
- 4/21/2022 Governor Lamont Announces Connecticut Receives Approval of Application that Unlocks Federal Funding to Treat Substance Use Disorders
- 2/3/2022 ‘MyDSS’ App Latest Improvement in Connecticut’s Digital Government Drive; Web-based App Helps Public Connect with Department of Social Services 24/7 on Any Device
- 2/2/2022 Covered CT Demonstration Waiver - Public Comment & Hearings
- 1/18/2022 Notice of Intent to Submit Emergency Preparedness and Response Amendment (Appendix K) to the Comprehensive Supports Medicaid Waiver, Individual and Family Support Medicaid Waiver, and Employment and Day Supports Medicaid Waiver.
- 12/2/2021 Governor Lamont Reminds Connecticut Residents About Available Home Heating Assistance
- 11/30/2021 Notice of Intent to Submit Emergency Preparedness and Response Amendment (Appendix K) to 1915(c) Home and Community-Based Medicaid Waivers.
- 10/26/2021 Notice of Intent to Renew and Amend the Mental Health Home and Community-Based Services Waiver
- 10/19/2021 Imposter Provider of Autism Services to Serve Prison Time for Fraud and Identity Theft Offenses (U.S. Attorney’s Office release)