PCMH+ stands for Person-Centered Medical Home Plus. PCMH+ provides person-centered, comprehensive and coordinated care to HUSKY members. PCMH+ works to improve the quality of care you receive, and improve your overall health. PCMH+ helps you get services for you and your child like access to healthy food, transportation to your appointments, assistance with housing or finding employment.
If you are PCMH+ HUSKY Member, your HUSKY benefits do not change. If you have general questions about your provider, or questions about your care, please call HUSKY Health Services at 1-800-859-9889 or view the HUSKY Health Program Services Guide. You can also visit HUSKY Health.
Watch the PCMH+ Member Video to learn more about the program.
Do you want to find out more about PCMH+?
We are holding three informational sessions where you can ask questions and learn what PCMH+ will mean to you.
PCMH+ Member Session Information (English)
PCMH+ Member Session Information (Spanish)
What are the benefits of PCMH+?
You may get extra help getting care for you and your child, seeing other doctors, finding housing, getting food, transportation to your appointments, or finding employment. You can also download the PCMH+ Member Information Guide for more information.
What are the most important things to know about PCMH+?
- Your doctor and services will not change.
- There is no charge for any of the services you will get.
- You do not have to be a part of PCMH+.
- Your HUSKY benefits do not change whether you are a part of PCMH+ of not.
- The one thing that will change is the way your doctor will be paid. Your doctor may get paid more by giving you better care and helping you stay healthy. If this happens, then your doctor may share in some of the money saved by keeping you healthier. This is called "shared savings".
How do I know if I am in PCMH+?
During the month of May, 2018 you will receive a HUSKY PCMH+ letter in the mail. Your letter will tell you about the program and the choices you have. You can participate in PCMH+ or choose not to participate. Letters will be sent to you depending on if you are currently participating in PCMH+, are brand new to PCMH+, or opted out.
Do I have to be part of PCMH+?
No, you have a choice.
- You can do nothing. If you do nothing, you will be enrolled in PCMH+
- You can choose not to participate. If you do not want to take part in PCMH+, you can:
- Fill out this form and send it back to us. (Spanish version)
- Call 1-877-858-7012 Option #2 to let us know you do not want to be part PCMH+.
If you do not take part in PCMH+, you can still get help. Call HUSKY Health Services at 1-800-859-9889 and ask about care coordination in the HUSKY Health program.
Who can I talk to if I have questions or concerns about my doctor or my care?
We want to hear from you. Your opinion is important to us. We want to know if you feel you need a service and your doctor disagrees, or if you are having trouble seeing the doctor you want to see. Please call us at 1-800-859-9889 with any questions or concerns.
What are my rights?
View information about your rights as a HUSKY Health member.
Who can I talk to about HUSKY Health services?
If you have questions about your provider, or questions about your care, please call HUSKY Health Services at 1-800-859-9889 or view the HUSKY Health Program Covered Services Guide. You can also visit HUSKY Health.