*Has your contact information changed? Don’t miss important news about your benefits. Please update your contact info online now! If you’re a HUSKY A, B or D member, go to www.accesshealth.ct.com and sign in to your Access Health CT User Account. If you’re a HUSKY C member, SNAP or cash assistance client, go to www.connect.ct.gov or www.mydss.ct.gov and sign in to your DSS MyAccount.

*24/7 access to DSS: You can apply for & renew services online through our ConneCT portal (www.connect.ct.gov). Get case/benefit status, view notices, report changes, download budget sheets, upload & send documents & more! Our 24/7 Client Information Line gives you access to many service & eligibility needs (1-855-626-6632). And check out MyDSS--our new mobile-friendly app--access your account anywhere, anytime, on any device (www.ct.gov/mydss).

Durable Medical Equipment


This overview answers some commonly asked questions about DME and the process to obtain needed equipment.  As an informational brochure, this publication is not intended to answer all of the complex questions surrounding DME in the Medicaid program.  If you have additional questions or if you would like a copy of the department’s policy, regulations and fee schedule regarding DME, please call the department at 860-424-5145.

The TD/TTY line for persons with hearing impairment is 1-800-842-4524.  Auxiliary aids are also available for persons with visual impairment and other disabilities.