myconneCT is now live. What can you do if you need help?
For more information about myconneCT, click here!
You can also visit myconneCT FAQs page!
Or watch myconneCT Tutorials!
DRS has a dedicated hotline for providing myconneCT assistance. Call 877-729-6691 to speak directly to a representative.
The Connecticut Department of Revenue Services (DRS) offers a variety of fast and convenient taxpayer service options.
Business Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- 860-297-5962 (from anywhere)
- 800-382-9463 (within CT, outside Greater Hartford area only)
- 860-297-4911 (Hearing Impaired, TDD/TT users only)
Department of Revenue Services
450 Columbus Boulevard, Suite 1
Hartford, Connecticut 06103*
* A safe and secure drop box is also available at street level of the DRS Hartford location for quick drop off of tax documents.
In-Person Assistance: DRS offers several convenient options:
- Remote videoconferencing via the Microsoft Teams platform. Taxpayers will receive DRS assistance in the comfort of their own homes from a trained DRS professional.
- In-person meetings with a DRS professional at the 450 Columbus Boulevard, Hartford, CT location. An in-person meeting is by appointment only and scheduled during normal business hours, Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
To schedule an appointment, taxpayers should contact the DRS Taxpayer Contact Center at DRS@po.state.ct.us.
Email the webmaster at email@example.com with any broken links or issues you encounter.