Connecticut's Electronic Death Registration System
What is CT-Vitals?
CT-Vitals is Connecticut's secure, web-based electronic death registration system. The system allows death data providers (funeral directors, medical certifiers, and local registrars) to electronically create, update, sign/certify, and register death certificates.
- improve timeliness in death reporting
- provide electronic workflow between the various data providers
- allow for multiple data providers to access and complete their portion of the death certificate
- improve disease tracking and reporting for public health surveillance and research
- minimize errors with online edits
- deliver real-time SSN verification with the Social Security Administration
- allow funeral directors to pay for and print a burial permit and cremation certificate and order death certificates online
- create an automated cremation authorization workflow
For further assistance you may contact us at email@example.com
For more information about specific user roles: