COVID-19 Vaccine Providers
The information on this webpage is intended for COVID-19 Vaccine Providers
This page contains pre-registration communications previously sent out by the Immunization Program, steps to enroll in the COVID-19 Vaccination Program (CoVP), how to get critical workforce staff vaccinated and links to partner websites. We will continue to add information to this webpage as it becomes available.
Step One - Pre-registration for the intent to vaccinate
Pre-registration captures healthcare provider locations that intend to vaccinate and critical information about those locations needed to proceed to enrollment in the program. A site pre-registers by completing the survey. The survey will remain open.
Pre-registration survey link: https://dphsubmissions.ct.gov/ClinicRegistration
- Urgent Care- Letter to Urgent Care Facilities Partners 11/23/20
- Pharmacies- Letter to Community Pharmacies 11/17/20
- Community Health Centers -Letter to Community Health Centers 10/29/20
- Hospitals- Letter to Hospitals 10/13/20
- Practicing Healthcare Providers- Letter of Invitation to practicing healthcare providers to pre-register to participate in CT’s COVID-19 vaccination campaign 9/14/20
- Connecticut Vaccine Program Providers (CVP)- Letter to CVP Providers - Interest in Administering COVID-19 Vaccine 9/9/2020.
The Connecticut Immunization Program is following a phased approach for enrollment in the CoVP. After you complete the pre-registration survey with your intent to administer the COVID-19 vaccine, you will receive an email invitation from the Connecticut Immunization Program to enroll in the CoVP. When you receive this invitation will depend upon the healthcare setting and phase of response. Enrollment takes place in CT WiZ, Connecticut’s Immunization Information System (IIS).
Click here to enroll.
Step Three – COVID-19 Vaccine Administration System Vaccine Ordering and Support
When COVID-19 vaccine is available, providers will order COVID-19 vaccine through VAMS or CT WiZ. Orders will be reviewed and approved by the Connecticut Immunization Program and shipped directly from the vaccine manufacturer or CDC distributor.
When vaccine is available, providers will manage their vaccine inventory; enter doses administered; enter vaccine returns and wastage; and generate reports for internal review (e.g. doses administered).
- Visit CT WiZ Training (DPH) to complete self-directed training on navigating CT WiZ, managing patient information and vaccine inventory.
- Visit VAMS Training (DPH) to find user manuals, videos and register for upcoming training webinars.
COVID-19 Vaccination Reporting Data Systems (CDC). This webpage outlines the data systems for tracking and reporting of COVID-19 vaccine distribution and administration data.
COVID-19 CVX Codes and Crosswalks
Electronic Health Record (EHR) Vendors can prepare now for the COVID-19 vaccines by visiting https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/programs/iis/code-sets.html for a downloadable table of the COVID-19 codes and subscribe by selecting CVX and select GET EMAIL UPDATES.
This page contains important clinical information and resources for vaccinators. We will continue to add information to this webpage as it becomes available.submit a request to our Helpdesk