COVID-19 Vaccine Providers
This page contains information for COVID-19 Vaccine Providers, such as communications previously sent out by the Immunization Program, links to partner websites and training resources for completing the Provider Agreement. We will continue to add information to this site as it becomes available.
Pre-registration for COVID-19 vaccinePre-registration captures healthcare provider locations that intend to vaccinate and critical information about those locations needed to proceed to enrollment in the program.
- Letter of Invitation to practicing healthcare providers to pre-register to participate in CT’s COVID-19 vaccination campaign and survey link 9/14/20
- Letter to CVP Providers - Interest in Administering COVID-19 Vaccine and survey link 9/9/2020
- Letter to Hospitals and survey link 10/13/20
- COVID-19 Vaccine (CDC-Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Guidance for Planning Vaccination Clinics Held at Satellite, Temporary, or Off-Site Locations (CDC)
- COVID-19 and Flu Resources (AAP)
- Vaccination and COVID-19 (IAC)
- Vaccine Education Center at CHOP Q & A about COVID-19 Vaccines (CHOP)
Training Resources for CT WiZ COVID-19 Vaccination Program Enrollment
The following training materials are to assist clinics with enrollment in the COVID-19 Vaccination Program. These materials may be viewed at any time, but enrollment in the COVID-19 Vaccination Program is reserved for clinics who have received an invitation by email to do so. The Connecticut Immunization Program is following a phased approach; please wait for an invitation from the Connecticut Immunization Program to enroll.
- CDC’s provider agreement and profile—shared for informational purposes so potential enrollment sites can familiarize themselves with the federal legal requirements of the COVID-19 Vaccination Program
- Enrollment Checklist
- Enrollment Training Manual
- Enrollment FAQs
- User Account Roles