Page 9 of 11
- 3/26/2021 Connecticut Agriculture Day Recognizes 2021 Outstanding Young Farmer and Ag Journalism Award Winners
Department of Agriculture unveils new CT Grown logo and branding
In addition to the new CT Grown branding, DoAg is announcing the roll out of a year-long marketing campaign to promote CT Grown and Connecticut’s agriculture/aquaculture industry.
- 3/10/2021 Governor Lamont Announces Creation of Working Group To Encourage Racial Diversity and Inclusion in Connecticut Agriculture
- 3/10/2021 Connecticut Department of Agriculture Seizes 65 Goats in Redding
- 2/26/2021 Farm Transition Grant Restructured to Better Support Connecticut Agricultural Producers
- 2/19/2021 State Secures Custody of Neglected Horses and Announces Adoption Process
- 2/11/2021 Connecticut COVID-19 Vaccine Update
Sweet On You
Connecticut Farmers are Passionate about Valentine's Day
- 1/14/2021 Connecticut Department of Agriculture Announces Release of Connecticut Grown Magazine
Farmland Preservation Program Reaches Milestone
State of Connecticut Purchased Development Rights to more than 1,000 Acres in 2020
Southington Farm Permanently Protected
State of Connecticut Community Farms Preservation Program Purchases Development Rights of Karabin Farms in Partnership with Town
- 11/2/2020 Connecticut's FFA Chapters and Students Win National Honors
Farmers' Market Nutrition Program Extended Until November 23 in Connecticut
Continued access to fresh fruits and vegetables for WIC and Seniors at Connecticut farmers’ markets
Department of Agriculture begins initiative to increase market share for Connecticut producers
Plans include research, development and roll out of a 12-month marketing campaign to promote Connecticut Grown agriculture and aquaculture.
Geer Farm - Farm Protected in Lebanon
Connecticut Farmland Trust and Connecticut Department of Agriculture are pleased to announce the preservation of Geer Farm in Lebanon.