Connecticut Interagency PFAS Task Force
Pollution Prevention Committee
The Pollution Prevention Committee was established by the Connecticut Interagency PFAS Task Force to assist with the development of the PFAS Action Plan and advise the Task Force on a comprehensive strategy to minimize future releases of PFAS to the environment.
September 11, 2019 - Pollution Prevention Committee Meeting
August 15, 2019 - Pollution Prevention Committee Meeting
- FluoroCouncil - PFAS Information (August 23, 2019)
- FluoroCouncil - Fluoro Technology Products Infographic (2019)
- FluoroCouncil - Societal Benefits of Fluoro Technology (2019)
- FluoroCouncil - Fluorotelomers: Essential Technology, Rigorously Tested (2019)
- FluoroCouncil - PFAS Used in Food Packaging Materials are Subject to Strict Regulations by the FDA (2019)
- 2019 CGA House Bill 2910 - An Act Limiting the Use of Perfluoroalkyl or Polyfluoroalkyl Substances in Class B Firefighting Foam (2019)
- MassDEP Legacy Firefighting Foam Take-Back Program 2018 Project Summary
- Green Science Policy Institute - Short chain Fluorinated Replacements: Myths versus Facts (June 1, 2018)
- FluoroCouncil Critical Review - "Accumulation of Perfluoralkyl Substances in Human Tissues"
- Environmental International 59 (2013)