Only one (1) application may be submitted per eligible applicant per application round.
Connecticut Artists may apply to the program if you are:
- 18 years of age or older at the time of application deadline.
- a full-time resident of Connecticut at the time of application deadline and continue to be a full-time resident at the time the award is granted. Awards are subject to verification of CT residency.
Ineligible Applicants for Round 2 include:
- Applicants awarded an Artists Respond grant in Round 1 may not apply for a grant in Round 2.
- Fiscal year 2021 ($3,000 and $5,000) recipients of the Artist Fellowship Program. Emerging Recognition awardees ($1,000) are eligible to apply to Artists Respond.
- those who submit incomplete or late submissions.
- COA staff and members of their immediate families.
- past grantees with overdue final reports from any past COA programs.
- Organizations/Business entities (non-profit or for-profit), municipal offices, schools, libraries, etc.