Medical Marijuana Dispensary Technician
This registration is for an individual working within a dispensary facility assisting in the dispensing of the medical marijuana. No person shall act as a dispensary technician without being registered with the Department of Consumer Protection.
You must have had an active pharmacy technician registration in the State of Connecticut within the past five (5) years and is or was in good standing at the time their registration lapsed
You must have a position with a Medical Marijuana Dispensary Facility (MMDF) that has been awarded a license by the Department
You must be at least 18 years of age
- Complete all sections of the online application
- Applicants should be prepared to provide information/documentation for the following:
- Personal Information
- Most Recent Employment Information
- Dispensary Facility Information
- Licenses, Permits and Registrations
- Criminal Actions
- Photo Identifications (passport-sized photograph and copy of a valid US government- issued ID)
The dispensary facility owner or manager must provide this office with documentation confirming your employment.
A determination will be made after the online application, fee and all required documents have been received and reviewed by this office.
The department may request additional information as necessary