Richardo's "Village" -THe Team who Assisted with his Adoption
Central Office (CO) and Subsidy Unit:
- Paul Gressly, Children Service Consultant- reviewed Subsidy packet quickly and sent to Program Supervisor for review and approval
- Lori Franceschini, reviewed, signed and approved the adoption paperwork for the subsidy
- Lynn Herbert- Subsidy legal review of paperwork
- Alice Olechinowick, - completed all of the paperwork, made changes, stayed late to get the paperwork corrected and sent to the AAG
- Martha Fiocco (no longer at our office), Assisted with notarizing paperwork
- Holly Jacquemin,OA, notarized final paperwork and forwarded to me so we can send to Jeanette
- Heather Russo, OA, Gathered all of the original paperwork today that the Court requested and got it to the front security for Bettina (Social Work Case Aid)to pick up
- Francine Hoft, OA--From the beginning, when we were trying to serve the biological father per Court Order for a "process server" in Puerto Rico, Francine worked tirelessly to getting this information on how to go about doing this plus preparing paperwork.
- Bettina Lang-Sali - brought paperwork to Bridgeport and waited for it, took a picture of the Adoption Decree to send to Ms. Dubois and Ricardo
Social Work Supervisors:
- Mark Williams - Support throughout the process
Luti Vica- Assigned Case Aid immediately and got a case aide assigned to bring adoption paperwork to Bridgeport
- Michele Kaczmarek - Oversaw the unit and supported the staff
- Joe Ryan - Signed adoption paperwork
- Carla Perrella - Assisted with having SWS find a case aid to assist with driving paperwork to Bridgeport Court
- Albert Oneto, child's attorney-supported and approved the adoption
- Kim Mathias - overseeing and assisting to having Ricardo's name corrected in Court for adoption purposes
- Jeanet Laskos - reviewed adoption, communicated with Bridgeport Court, clerk regarding the situation and advocated for this ADOLESCENTS ADOPTION
- Renee Bollier and Jessica Gauvin - assisted Jeanet with getting this to move forward in Bridgeport Juvenile Court
- Mindy Solomon and her workers Myra and Alexis (Alexis is no longer at FCA) for being a constant presence in Ricardo's life.
We also thank the Judicial Department for this collaborative effort.