Connecticut COVID-19 Response
Relief and Support
Get the help you need now.
- What to do if you've lost health insurance
- CT Back to Work Initiative
- Mortgage Relief and Rent Protection
- Housing and Eviction Help
- Enroll in Healthcare Coverage
- Support for People with Disabilities
- Support for Veterans
- Protected Access to Internet Service
- Avoiding Scams and Deceptive Practices
- Unemployment Insurance for Farmers Affected by Covid-19 (webinar)
- AFT Farmer Relief Fund
- COVID-19 Relief Options from the Small Business Association
- EIDL Loan and Advance for Agricultural Businesses
- Federal Assistance for Dairy Farmers
- Financial Assistance for Equine Businesses and Non-profits
- CT Department of Agriculture Resources for Farmers
You Might Also Like . . .
Retroactive Unemployment Benefits
"I have not received any unemployment benefits yet because my claim has been delayed. Am I eligible for 'back pay'?"
Extensions on State Taxes
Making Insurance Payments
Can't Pay Rent
"I can't pay my rent. My landlord has started the process to evict me. Can I be evicted during this emergency health crisis?"