TRB online services will unavailable while a system upgrade is performed this weekend. Online services will be halted at 3:00pm on Friday June 14, 2024. Online services will resume by 8:00am on Monday June 17, 2024. Online services include but are not limited to: Annual Statement Center, 1099R Statement Center, and Key Contact Updates.

Member Annual Statements

Member statements are distributed annually to active and inactive teachers. The 2022-2023 Member Annual Statements were distributed to active members via secure email on December 15, 2023.  Inactive members and State employed members were distributed via secure email on January 24, 2024. You should receive a secure email that has the annual statement attached.

If you are an active non-state employed teacher and have not received your statement by December 31, 2023, please contact your Board of Education for a copy. Starting February 5, 2024, duplicate copies can also be requested by all active and non-active members from the Teachers’ Retirement Board Annual Statement Center.  If you are an inactive teacher and did not receive your statement via email or the Annual Statement Center, you may need to update your demographic information with TRB to ensure we have an active email on file. To do this please submit an address/name change form to our office and write “requesting member statement” at the top of said form to facilitate both necessities.

For the Address/Name Change form click here.

Upon receipt of your Member Annual Statement, we recommend that you review it carefully to ensure that your account accurately reflects your demographic information, pensionable salary, full-time equivalency, credited service, mandatory contributions and beneficiaries. If you believe you have inaccurate information on your statement, please work with your employer to submit the proper forms and backup documentation to so we can correct it.

For the most recent Administrator's letter click here.

For a sample Member Annual Statement click here.

For inquires on your annual statement, duplicate member statements requests, or to notify TRB of possible errors on your annual statement please use our Annual Statement Center (click below)

Click Below to enter The Annual Statement Center

If you received a message saying your information entered on the form does not match what we have on file after using the Annual Statement Center, please fill out an address change form here.