Inmate Account

For Account Information

Please note: It is no longer necessary to be on an inmate's visitor list to send funds to his or her inmate account.

The Inmate Trust Fund (ITF) office is responsible for receiving funds for incarcerated offenders, for making payments from, and maintaining all records associated with offender accounts.

RECEIPTS - The Inmate Trust Fund can accept funds in four ways:

For U.S. Mail

Funds are accepted from the following sources:

Money Order or Certified/Cashier's Check, along with complete and legible remitter information *
Attorney checks, along with cover letter
Employer checks, along with pay stub
Refund check from Vendors
Social Security checks
Social Services checks
Tax Refunds
Unemployment checks
Veterans Administration checks

* All Checks or Money Orders MUST be payable to the inmate
* Remitter Information MUST include:
1. Inmate First, Middle Initial and Last Name
2. Inmate Number
3. Inmate Date of Birth
4. Sender's First and Last Name
5. Sender's Full Address (Number, Street, Apartment/Unit, City, State and Zip Code)

Complete and legible Remitter Information must be included with each item. DO NOT include anything else with the check/money order and remitter form, such as cards, letters, pictures, notes, etc. They will not be forwarded to the offender. Money orders/checks must be mailed to:

Inmate Trust Fund
P.O. Box 290800
Wethersfield, CT 06129-0800

Final Check Request: Former inmates may request a check for their remaining funds by completing a Request for Account Balance Form and mailing it to:

Inmate Trust Fund
24 Wolcott Hill Rd.
Wethersfield, CT 06109



Click the above link for information on Unclaimed Inmate Accounts