No, product packagers cannot submit cannabis products for brand approval because they are not authorized to create or manufacture products. They are only permitted to package products in accordance with packaging and labeling requirements in Sections 21a-421j-32 and 33 of the Department’s policies and procedures, therefore they do not need to, nor are they authorized to, submit products for brand registrations.
- Backers and Business Owners
- Licensing Frequently Asked Questions
- Location and Zoning
- Licensing - Lotteries and Application Information
- Establishing a Business
- Adult-Use Cannabis Licensing Program
- After our conversion to Hybrid Retailer, are Dispensary Technicians required to complete Medical Marijuana transactions?
- After our conversion to Hybrid Retailer, does a ratio of three (3) Dispensary Technicians to one (1) Dispensary Pharmacist still need to be maintained?
- After our Hybrid Retailer Conversion Application is approved and the Adult-Use Cannabis market opens, are there restrictions where an employee with an Adult-Use Cannabis Employee credential is allowed in the facility?
- Are cannabis establishments required to be located a certain distance from any other buildings or businesses, including more than 1,500 feet from a school?