Am I eligible to vote?
Are you at least 17 and turning 18 on or before Election Day?
Are you a United States citizen living in Connecticut?
If you have been convicted of a felony, have you completed confinement?Restoring Voting Rights of Convicted Felons (English)
Como Restaurar tu Derecho de Votar (Español)
If you can answer yes to all three of these questions, you are eligible to register to vote in Connecticut.
What if I moved recently?
- You will have to update your voter registration to reflect your new address.
- If you moved to Connecticut from another state, moved to a different town within Connecticut, or even moved within the same town, your polling location may have changed.
- Your voter registration should always reflect your current home address.
What if I am a student?
If you are a college student living away from home, you may choose to vote in one of two ways:
- Either complete an absentee ballot for the election in your hometown.
- Register to vote in your college town.
What if I am in the military or currently living overseas?
What if I have been convicted of a felony in the past?
- If you have been convicted of a felony in the past, click here for information pertaining to Restoration of Voting Rights. (La traducción al Español llegará pronto)