Section 3: Culture of Voting
- Public Opinion Lesson Plan—Includes in-class polling activity
- How the Media and Special Interest Groups Influence Elections (Oregon Secretary of State)
- Identifying Reliable Resources: Strategies to Analyze an Issue (Oregon Secretary of State)
- Lesson Plan 6: Representative Democracy in America
Who Do You Trust? (Media Education Lab)
- Several lessons on evaluating media sources, including videos for students to compare, a search engine activity, “hot” and “cool” language used in writing, and more.
For more information, please email email@example.com.