The Connecticut State Department of Education, in collaboration with our SERC and RESC partners, is offering professional learning opportunities in Secondary Transition and in SLD/Dyslexia. Please see the information below to take advantage of those opportunities!
CSDE 2023-24 Secondary Transition Professional Learning Opportunities
The following professional learning opportunities for secondary transition are available during the 2023-24 school year. Please visit the CSDE Secondary Transition Professional Learning Opportunities webpage for more information.
- CSDE/SERC Secondary Transition Calendar At-a-Glance
- CSDE/SERC Parent Session: What Parents Needs to Know about Secondary Transition Planning and Services
- CSDE/RESC Alliance/SERC Person-Centered Planning: Introduction to Charting the LifeCourse and Implementation of Charting the LifeCourse
- CSDE/RESC Alliance Introduction to Customized Employment in CT
- CT Transition Community of Practice (CoP)
CSDE 2023-24 SLD and SLD/Dyslexia Professional Learning Opportunities
The following professional learning opportunities are available. These opportunities are also posted on the CSDE SLD and SLD/Dyslexia web page under Professional Learning Opportunities.