Overview of HFC Documentation Forms
All public schools that have chosen to implement HFC under Section 10-215f of the Connecticut General Statutes must submit the online HFC Compliance Form to the Connecticut State Department of Education (CSDE) by November 30 of each year. In addition, selected school districts must also submit lists of foods and beverages sold to students from all sources.
- Guidance for HFC Documentation: Overview of HFC documentation requirements
- Documentation Requirements for HFC (PowerPoint Presentation)
- Districts Required to Submit Lists of Foods and Beverages for School Year 2019-20
Documentation Requirements for All HFC Districts
All districts must submit the online Healthy Food Certification Compliance Form by November 30, 2019.
Healthy Food Certification Compliance Form
All HFC districts must complete this online survey.
- Completing the Online HFC Compliance Form
Provides instructions for completing the form and submitting the lists of foods and beverages.
- Preview of the Healthy Food Certification Compliance Form
Previews the guidance and questions on the online form.
NOTE: The preview document is only intended to assist districts with completing the online form. Do not submit the preview document to the CSDE. The HFC Compliance Form must be submitted online only.
Additional Documentation Requirements for Selected HFC Districts
In addition to submitting the online Healthy Food Certification Compliance form, the districts listed on the handout, Districts Required to Submit Lists of Foods and Beverages for School Year 2019-20, must submit lists of foods and beverages sold to students. These lists must be e-mailed to the CSDE, following the instructions on page 6 of Guidance for HFC Documentation. Do NOT submit these lists if your district is not listed.
- Form 1: Purchased Foods and Beverages Sold in Cafeteria
- Form 2: School-Made Foods Sold in Cafeteria
- Form 3: Foods and Beverages Sold in Vending Machines
- Form 4: Foods and Beverages Sold in School Stores
- Form 5: Food and Beverage Fundraisers
- Form 6: Purchased Foods and Beverages Sold from Other Sources
- Form 7: School-Made Foods Sold from Other Sources