Healthy Food Certification (HFC)


Overview of HFC Documentation Forms

All public schools that have chosen to implement HFC under Section 10-215f of the Connecticut General Statutes must submit the online HFC Compliance Form to the Connecticut State Department of Education (CSDE) by November 30 of each year. In addition, selected school districts must also submit lists of foods and beverages sold to students from all sources.

Update for School Year 2021-22

The annual HFC documentation process for school year 2021-22 has been delayed due to the current COVID-19 public health emergency. Please hold on doing anything for HFC documentation at this time. The CSDE will notify districts participating in HFC as soon as more information is available.