State Agency Lean Coordinators
Over 40 state agencies have identified Lean Coordinators who will work on behalf of their agency and the state to promote a culture of continuous improvement.
These individuals will:
- Represent their agency at events and meetings in regard to process improvement activities;
- Develop an agency Lean vision in support of statewide process improvement efforts;
- Create and work with agency's Lean workgroup/Transformation committee to identify opportunities for improvement and assist in developing teams;
- Assist agency executive leadership in creating a twelve-month strategic plan for implementing Lean and communicate this plan with co-workers and other interested parties;
- Coordinate logistics of Kaizen events as necessary, including but not limited to; meeting space, parking, equipment and agency resources;
- Notify agency staff of Kaizen events, training opportunities and other statewide events;
- Monitor and encourage agency’s progress toward achieving short and longer term Lean project goals;
- Report to Program Director of LeanCT on agency’s process improvement activities and results;
- Ensure agency staff is adequately trained in the implementation of Lean tools; and
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement throughout agency.
For Further Information, Contact:
Alison Newman Fisher, (860) 418-6212; firstname.lastname@example.org