Since the outbreak of this global health crisis, we have been in constant communication with municipalities, including frequent contact regarding the process and need for information for federal reimbursements. Below is information on the Municipal CRF Program and the Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Program of the American Rescue Plan Act.
AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN ACT - CORONAVIRUS STATE AND LOCAL FISCAL RECOVERY PROGRAM
- Compliance and Reporting - State, territorial, metropolitan city, county, Tribal governments, and Non-Entitlement Units that receive funding from the State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds Programs are required to meet compliance and reporting responsibilities.
- Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds Program The Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds provide a substantial infusion of resources to help turn the tide on the pandemic, address its economic fallout, and lay the foundation for a strong and equitable recovery.
Municipal Information Sheet due May 3rd
MUNICIPAL CRF PROGRAM
The Federal Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) includes funds for Connecticut governments to pay costs incurred in responding to the COVID-19 pandemic. The Office of Policy and Management (OPM) has established the Municipal Coronavirus Relief Fund (CRF) Program to reimburse municipalities for such costs.
- OPM’s 6/4/2020 Letter to Municipalities
- Municipal CRF Program – PowerPoint General Overview
- FEMA -COVID-19 Eligible Emergency Protective Measures Fact Sheet (3.19.20)
- Municipal COVID-19 Funding and Tracking Letter 4.22.20
- Municipal Data Request Letter 4.22.00
- Municipal Data Estimates by Town (revised 10/31/20)
- CT Division of Emergency Management and Homeland Security(DEMHS) – FEMA Assistance
- Municipal Chief Financial Officer Portal Demonstration video
- Municipal CRF Program Claim Instructions (PDF)
- Municipal Chief Executive Officer Presentation (PDF) 6.11.20
- Municipal Chief Executive Officer Video 6.11.20
- Municipal CRF Program Q&A 10.09.20
- Municipal CRF Program and Portal Instruction Review Session 10.14.20
- OPM’s December 16, 2020 Letter to Municipalities
- Population Formula Town by Town List 12.16.20
- Portal Instructions (Municipal CRF Portal Instructions) 12.16.20
- Please be advised that provisions under H.R. 133 - An Act to promote economic partnership and cooperation between the United States and Mexico have extended the date by which you are able to make expenditures with CARES Act Coronavirus Relief Funds to December 31, 2021. This applies to the funds received under the Municipal CRF Program. It is up to the municipality how you reflect the accounting of this funding.
- Municipal CRF Program Interim Reporting Letter 9.29.2021
- Portal Instructions for Interim Reporting Due October 22nd
- Portal Instructions Review Session Video 10.5.2021