About the Division
"The mission of the Criminal Justice Policy and Planning Division is to conduct an in-depth analysis of the criminal justice system, determine the system's long-range needs and recommend policy priorities and advise and assist the Governor and the General Assembly in developing plans, policies, programs, and legislation to improve the system's effectiveness."
This web page provides an overview of the division, it's background, organizational structure, staff directory and responsibilities. Also provided are directions and contact information on how to reach us.
- Background - Find out more about the Division, how it was created and its major responsibilities.
- Projects & Committees - See the Division's list of current projects and committees.
- Meet the Under Secretary - Find out more about our Division Under Secretary
- Contact the Division - Division mailing address and general contact information.
- Directions & Parking - Driving directions on how to reach us and where to find parking.
- Division Organization - See how the Division is organized by its functional units.
- Division Staff Directory - Lookup a Division staff person's telephone number and email.
Please feel free to contact us if you have questions or ideas on how we can improve to achieve our mission. Thank you for your time and interest in exploring our site.