Forensic Pathology Fellowship
The Connecticut Office of the Chief Medical Examiner has two ACGME forensic pathology fellowships in conjunction with the University of Connecticut School of Medicine.
We are now accepting applications for the program year July 2024 through June 2025.
* We are also currently seeking applicants for one position for the program year beginning July 2022 due to an unexpected opening.
You may contact Michelle Carroll, Program Coordinator, at email@example.com to express your interest.
The CT OCME Fellowship Program will be participating in the NRMP Match Program (https://www.nrmp.org/)
The application will require:
- CAP Common application
- A one-page personal statement
- Your CV with any gaps in your training.
- Three letters of reference including one from your pathology residency program director.
- Only J-1 visas are accepted by the University of Connecticut School of Medicine for those candidates who are not permanent residents.
- Registration for Forensic Pathology Match (register in February 2023 for July 2024 position)
For program overview, application information, and benefits, please follow this link: