Employment Opportunities with the Office of State Ethics
Citizen's Ethics Advisory Board
The Office of State Ethics, Citizen's Ethics Advisory Board is currently looking for candidates interested in serving as a Board Member.
If you are interested in becoming a Board Member of the Citizen’s Ethics Advisory Board please review the following information which outlines responsibilities, qualifications, restrictions and other important information for prospective Board Members.
- Attend monthly Citizen’s Ethics Advisory Board meetings
- Prepare for monthly Citizen’s Ethics Advisory Board meetings
- Appoint and evaluate the Executive Director of the Office of State Ethics
- Work in partnership with the Executive Director
- Serve as a Hearing Officer for non-confidential UAPA hearings
- Attend Board hearings to determine whether violations occurred and to assess penalties
- Attend special meetings if necessary
- Assist Executive Director in conducting new board member orientation
- Oversee legislative agenda
Time Commitment and Compensation:
Prepare for and attend monthly CEAB meeting, Board hearings and special meetings.
Members of the board shall be compensated at the rate of two hundred dollars per day for each day they attend a meeting or hearing and shall receive reimbursement for their necessary expenses incurred in the discharge of their official duties.
Interested candidates should submit a resume with details of experience and a letter of interest; which includes party affiliation to:
Office of State Ethics
165 Capitol Ave. Suite 1200
Hartford, CT 06106