The Office of State Ethics (OSE) is an independent watchdog agency for the State of Connecticut. The OSE administers Connecticut General Statutes, Chapter 10, Part I for Public Officials and Part II for Lobbyists.The mission of the Office of State Ethics is to ensure honesty, integrity and accountability in state government through education, interpretation and enforcement of the State of Connecticut Codes of Ethics. We encourage you to spend time on this site and to call our office with any questions.
Office of State Ethics
18-20 Trinity Street, Suite 205
Hartford, CT 06106-1660
Business Hours: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Visitors must enter the building by the door next to the Bushnell Memorial Theater.
For the most timely responses, please be sure to direct your questions to the appropriate e-mail address; for example, with lobbyist filing concerns such as, "my password didn’t work" please be sure to send your query to email@example.com
- Advice Regarding Code of Ethics: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lobbyist Filing/Reporting Questions: email@example.com
- Public Official Filing/Reporting Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enforcement: email@example.com
- All Other Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org