*Has your contact information changed? Don’t miss important news about your benefits. Please update your contact info online now! If you’re a HUSKY A, B or D member, go to www.accesshealth.ct.com and sign in to your Access Health CT User Account. If you’re a HUSKY C member, SNAP or cash assistance client, go to www.connect.ct.gov or www.mydss.ct.gov and sign in to your DSS MyAccount.

*24/7 access to DSS: You can apply for & renew services online through our ConneCT portal (www.connect.ct.gov). Get case/benefit status, view notices, report changes, download budget sheets, upload & send documents & more! Our 24/7 Client Information Line gives you access to many service & eligibility needs (1-855-626-6632). And check out MyDSS--our new mobile-friendly app--access your account anywhere, anytime, on any device (www.ct.gov/mydss).

Child Support

Important Updates

NOTICE TO CHILD SUPPORT CUSTOMERS: The Department of Social Services has limited in-person visits to our field offices as a protective measure for customers and staff. Employees in the Office of Child Support Services (OCSS) Division continue to work remotely a majority of the time.  Limited staff, in each field office, are available to see customers by appointment only.  Walk-ins will not be seen.  For child support questions, or to request child support services, please call or email your local DSS child support office.  Email is the preferred method.  Staff will do their best to respond to your concern within two business days. Thank you for your understanding during these unprecedented times.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Economic Impact (Stimulus) Payments and the Treasury Offset Program
FAQs Stimulus Payments