Coming Soon to myconneCT
On September 13, 2022, DRS will complete the third phase of its multi-phase, multi-year modernization project. More tax types, including Individual Income Tax, and additional taxpayer services will be available from myconneCT. Here is what’s coming to myconneCT next:
- Individual Income Tax (CT-1040 & CT-1040NR/PY), CT-1040 Extensions & Estimates
- Gift & Estate Tax (CT-706/709)
- Individual Use Tax, Individual Use Tax Refunds
- Alcoholic Beverages Tax (Form S&BT, previously not available online)
myconneCT will also accept bulk upload files for Individual Income Forms CT-1040EXT and CT-1040ES
- Where’s My Refund?
- What’s My 1099-G Amount?
- Individual Income Tax Status Letters
- Individual Income Tax payment plans
- CERT-106 Claim for Refund of Use Tax Paid on Motor Vehicle Purchased from Other than a Motor Vehicle Dealer
- CT-3911 Taxpayer Statement Regarding State of Connecticut Tax Refund
Please be advised: Your Taxpayer Service Center (TSC) credentials will not work in myconneCT. To use myconneCT, you will be required to create a myconneCT username and password.
Additional Tax Types:
- Controlling Interest Transfer (AU-330 & AU-331)
- Alcoholic Beverages Tax (Form O-255, previously not available online)
- Attorney Occupational Tax (Form 472)
myconneCT will also accept bulk upload files Attorney Occupational Tax (Form 472)