The Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP) and other CT State Agencies have transitioned to a paperless Online Employment Center.
You can now efficiently search and apply for current job openings on-line via a mobile-friendly website, and receive e-mail notices about the status of each application. Mailed or faxed job applications will no longer be accepted. Additionally, the new system no longer requires separate applications for examinations and job openings.
- Register as a user and set up a “Master Application”. (No need to manually fill out a new application every time you want to apply for a job. Simply maintain your “Master Application”, use it to apply for current job openings, and check the status of your applications on a 24/7 basis.)
- Fill out “Interest Cards” so that you can receive e-mails and/or text messages about future job openings. You will need to renew your Interest Card selections annually.
• View DEEP Job Openings
• Seasonal Employment Opportunities
• Application and Instructions
• College Internship Program
• Volunteer Information
• Have questions? View our Employment FAQ
Learn About Seasonal Employment Opportunities
More Career Information
- Make an Impact - Become a Civil Engineer - This 3 minute video introduces you to the type of work that civil engineers perform at the Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection. Watch, learn and consider a rewarding career in public service.
- What is the DEP? (2008 Video - does not include DEEP's Bureau of Energy and Technology Policy or Public Utilities Regulatory Authority)
- Law Enforcement Recruitment