Page 1 of 17
- 1/31/2020 Governor Lamont Announces 1st Proposals of 2020 State of the State: Retooling Connecticut’s Business Assistance Programs
- 10/29/2019 Governor Lamont Forms Council to Ensure Businesses Have Access to the Best Trained Workers in the Country
- 10/21/2019 Governor Lamont Names Colin Cooper as Connecticut’s First Chief Manufacturing Officer
- 6/20/2019 Amazon Will Soon Hire 1,800 Full-Time Employees at New Fulfillment Center in North Haven
- 5/2/2019 Gov Lamont Announces Development Plan to Establish New London as a Hub of the Offshore Wind Industry
- 2/1/2019 Gov. Lamont Announces New Construct for State's Aggressive Economic Development Strategy
DECD Announces Funding to Enhance Cultural and Historic Sites in the State
DECD announced today it will provide $3,051,971 in grants to 12 nonprofit organizations through the Good to Great grant program.
Governor Malloy Announces $3.5 Million in Funding to Remediate and Revitalize 59 Acres of Land in Eight Municipalities
$3.6 million in state funding is being awarded to eleven projects in eight Connecticut municipalities to assess, remediate and revitalize blighted properties in their communities.
Gov. Malloy Announces Two High-Tech Training Firms Establishing Programs in Connecticut To Provide Residents With Skills Needed To Fill In-Demand Jobs
Boot Camps in Hartford and Stamford to Begin in Early 2019
Governor Malloy: Indeed's Expansion in Connecticut Continues as the Company Plans to Hire an Additional 500 Workers.
HR Tech Company Expected to Grow its Local Workforce to 1,700 Employees
Governor Malloy: State Seeks Proposals for Mobile Manufacturing Training Labs
Governor Dannel P. Malloy announced today that the Department Economic and Community Development (DECD), in collaboration with the Department of Labor (DOL) and the Connecticut Manufacturing Innovation Fund (MIF) Advisory Board has issued a Request for Proposals (RFP) to create a mobile manufacturing training lab program for the State of Connecticut.
- 9/26/2018 Governor Malloy Announces Opportunities To Remediate And Revitalize Brownfields In Connecticut
Governor Malloy, State and Local Officials Break Ground on the Future Site of Hartford's Parkville Market
Food Hall, Shopping Mall, and Community Hub in the Historic Parkville Neighborhood Expected to Open in April 2019
- 9/13/2018 Governor Malloy Announces Gartner To Expand Headquarters And Add 400 New Jobs in Connecticut
- 9/13/2018 Governor Malloy Announces Aer Lingus Commits to Bradley International Airport For At Least Four More Years