Page 5 of 21
- 10/19/2020 Governor Lamont Announces Grant Program To Support Arts Community
- 10/15/2020 Governor Lamont Signs Bill Promoting the Clean-Up of Unused, Contaminated Properties and Redeveloping Them To Benefit Both the Environment and Economy
- 9/24/2020 Governor Lamont Announces Connecticut Awarded $1.4 Million for Pilot Program To Strengthen Defense Manufacturing Supply Chains
- 7/29/2020 Governor Lamont Announces Launch of Business.CT.gov
- 7/20/2020 Governor Lamont Launches State Workforce Development Unit Focused on Building the Nation's Strongest Talent-To-Jobs Pipeline
- 1/31/2020 Governor Lamont Announces 1st Proposals of 2020 State of the State: Retooling Connecticut’s Business Assistance Programs
- 10/29/2019 Governor Lamont Forms Council to Ensure Businesses Have Access to the Best Trained Workers in the Country
- 10/21/2019 Governor Lamont Names Colin Cooper as Connecticut’s First Chief Manufacturing Officer
- 6/20/2019 Amazon Will Soon Hire 1,800 Full-Time Employees at New Fulfillment Center in North Haven
- 5/2/2019 Gov Lamont Announces Development Plan to Establish New London as a Hub of the Offshore Wind Industry
- 2/1/2019 Gov. Lamont Announces New Construct for State's Aggressive Economic Development Strategy
DECD Announces Funding to Enhance Cultural and Historic Sites in the State
DECD announced today it will provide $3,051,971 in grants to 12 nonprofit organizations through the Good to Great grant program.
Governor Malloy Announces $3.5 Million in Funding to Remediate and Revitalize 59 Acres of Land in Eight Municipalities
$3.6 million in state funding is being awarded to eleven projects in eight Connecticut municipalities to assess, remediate and revitalize blighted properties in their communities.
Gov. Malloy Announces Two High-Tech Training Firms Establishing Programs in Connecticut To Provide Residents With Skills Needed To Fill In-Demand Jobs
Boot Camps in Hartford and Stamford to Begin in Early 2019
Governor Malloy: Indeed's Expansion in Connecticut Continues as the Company Plans to Hire an Additional 500 Workers.
HR Tech Company Expected to Grow its Local Workforce to 1,700 Employees