Occupational & Professional Licensing Division
The Department of Consumer Protection protects the public health, safety, and welfare of Connecticut citizens by assuring that only qualified, competent persons are licensed in the occupational trades and in several professional licensing categories. This Division also oversees Real Estate complaints and enforcement, as well as administrative duties for most boards and commissions.
- Occupational and Professional Examination: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupational and Professional Enforcement: email@example.com
- Real Estate Licensing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Real Estate Enforcement: email@example.com
- CPA Licensing/Certification: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CPA Enforcement: email@example.com
- Additional contact information
Veterans and Service Members
If you are a veteran or service member, resources for you are available through the Connecticut Department of Veterans Affairs.
Veterans and service members applying for a license in the occupational trades should contact the Connecticut Department of Labor, Office of Veterans Workforce Development and request a military training evaluation for on the job training and school related instruction credit.
You may contact the department by phone at (860) 263-6000 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org