DCF Medication Administration Certification Training Directions
The Medication Administration Training Program has been developed in accordance with State of Connecticut General Statutes 370 Section 20-14h – j, and DCF regulation 17a-6(g)-12-16, to provide training for medically-unlicensed persons to safely administer medications to children in DCF operated and licensed child care facilities and extended day treatment programs
The DCF Medication Administration Certification Program is available ONLY to DCF licensed programs and their employees
- Training recommendation: Per DCF regulations only program director/designee can recommend an employee for the DCF med admin certification. Please click on the link to recommend your employee
- The DCF Medication Administration Online training.
- Skills verification: must be forwarded to the DCF Med Admin Program by the DCF EI who provided the practicum.
- Exam Registration
- Facility Internship:
- DCF-2276 - Medication Administration Program Facility Internship Objectives & Criteria
- DCF-2275 - Medication Administration Program Procedure Checklist
- DCF-2273 - Medication Administration Program Internship Verification Form (this is the only internship related form that must be faxed/emailed to the DCF Med Admin Program)
|Morning Exam Sessions||Afternoon Exam Sessions|
|ALL 2020 Trainings||have been cancelled.|
DCF Central Office
505 Hudson Street
Hartford, CT 06106
- Channel 3, (WFSB) will broadcast the message the same as a school closing as "DCF Training Academy"
- Call 860-560-5055 for information. There will be a recording if there are any changes in the normal training day. (Please DO NOT leave any messages on this line)
- Decisions on weather related cancellations or delays will be made no later than 6:30AM
|Quiz Unit 1||Quiz Unit 2||Quiz Unit 3|
|Quiz Unit 4||Quiz Unit 5||Quiz Unit 6|
|Quiz Unit 7||Quiz Unit 8||Quiz Unit 9|
|Quiz Unit 10||Quiz Units 1-10|
Questions? Please contact: