DCF Medication Administration Certification Training Directions
- Training recommendation: Per DCF regulations only program director/designee can recommend an employee for the DCF med admin certification. Please click on the link to recommend your employee
- The DCF Medication Administration Online training.
- Skills verification: must be forwarded to the DCF Med Admin Program by the DCF EI who provided the practicum.
- Exam registration
- Facility Internship:
- DCF-2276 - Medication Administration Program Facility Internship Objectives & Criteria
- DCF-2275 - Medication Administration Program Procedure Checklist
- DCF-2273 - Medication Administration Program Internship Verification Form (this is the only internship related form that must be faxed/emailed to the DCF Med Admin Program)
DCF Central Office
505 Hudson Street
Hartford, CT 06106
All persons attending training at the DCF Central Office location must park in the Cedar Street parking lot located on the corner of Park and Cedar Streets. Valid picture ID is required to enter the building. Enter through the front of the building and sign in with a security guard. No access will be given through the back door.
A parking pass is required to be displayed while parking in the Cedar Street Parking Lot. Click here to download the pass
In case of inclement weather the Academy for Workforce Development will announce any delay or cancellation of the day's classes
- Channel 3, (WFSB) will broadcast the message the same as a school closing as "DCF Training Academy"
- Call 860-560-5055 for information. There will be a recording if there are any changes in the normal training day. (Please DO NOT leave any messages on this line)
- Decisions on weather related cancellations or delays will be made no later than 6:30AM
|Quiz Unit 1||Quiz Unit 2||Quiz Unit 3|
|Quiz Unit 4||Quiz Unit 5||Quiz Unit 6|
|Quiz Unit 7||Quiz Unit 8||Quiz Unit 9|
|Quiz Unit 10||Quiz Units 1-10|