DCF Medication Administration Certification Training Directions
NEW request form! Endorsed Instructor training request
NEW request form! DCF Orientation Request for New Program Nurses
NEW online training! Nurse/Supervisor’s Guide to DCF Medication Administration Program
- Training recommendation: Per DCF regulations only program director/designee can recommend an employee for the DCF med admin certification. Please click on the link to recommend your employee
- The DCF Medication Administration Online training.
- Skills verification: must be forwarded to the DCF Med Admin Program by the DCF EI who provided the practicum.
- Exam registration
- Facility Internship:
- DCF-2276 - Medication Administration Program Facility Internship Objectives & Criteria
- DCF-2275 - Medication Administration Program Procedure Checklist
- DCF-2273 - Medication Administration Program Internship Verification Form (this is the only internship related form that must be faxed/emailed to the DCF Med Admin Program)
DCF Central Office
505 Hudson Street
Hartford, CT 06106
- Channel 3, (WFSB) will broadcast the message the same as a school closing as "DCF Training Academy"
- Call 860-560-5055 for information. There will be a recording if there are any changes in the normal training day. (Please DO NOT leave any messages on this line)
- Decisions on weather related cancellations or delays will be made no later than 6:30AM
|Quiz Unit 1||Quiz Unit 2||Quiz Unit 3|
|Quiz Unit 4||Quiz Unit 5||Quiz Unit 6|
|Quiz Unit 7||Quiz Unit 8||Quiz Unit 9|
|Quiz Unit 10||Quiz Units 1-10|