Environmental Quality in Connecticut (Annual Reports)
- Environmental Quality in Connecticut through 2020 (Interactive Report)
- Environmental Quality in Connecticut through 2020 (PDF, 1.8 MB)
- Environmental Quality in Connecticut through 2019 (Interactive Report)
- Environmental Quality in Connecticut through 2019 (PDF, 2.0 MB)
- Environmental Quality in Connecticut through 2018 (Interactive Report)
- Environmental Quality in Connecticut through 2018 (PDF, 2.7 MB)
The Council reviews Environmental Impact Evaluations (EIE) that state agencies develop for major projects. In addition, the Council reviews and comments on proposed projects, plans, studies, etc. as it relates to the direct, indirect, and cumulative impacts on Connecticut's environment.
The Council undertakes objective analyses and develops special reports and position papers on issues affecting Connecticut's environment. The Council welcomes inquiries from the public.
The Council issues news releases to promote something significant and specific, such as the release of a special report. The press is encouraged to contact the Executive Director at any time with inquiries regarding the Council's activities - (860)-424-4000.
The Environmental Monitor is an on-line publication where all Connecticut state agencies post information about their own proposed construction projects, grants for development projects, proposed transfers of state lands or other activities that might have a significant environmental impact. The Council publishes the Environmental Monitor twice a month. All previous editions can be found in the Monitor Archives.
The Adobe Reader is necessary to view and print PDF documents. To download the free software, click on the Get Acrobat Reader button. This link will also provide information and instructions for downloading and installing the reader.
Adobe offers tools for users who have disabilities. More Information is available at Adobe.com.